The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Brilliant Idea!!!

Messy1
Messy1
✭✭✭✭✭
Behold . . . I present to you the "War Wamasu" for you and your friends!!!

WarWamasu.png
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    I wish there was an "LOL" button! I love it :)
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10/10, would read again
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would ride it into Battle
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would buy except would kick everybody else off "Get yer own ya bunch of freeloaders"
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • R0M2K
    R0M2K
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im still waiting for 3-seats war Mamouths.
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mammoth to take down enemy main gate.
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want this thing as a mount though :P . . . I'll have to settle for a bear from Orsinium in the near future . . .
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see a Frosttroll as Mount :p
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »

I'll do a quick photoshop mockup of that some time in the next few days
  • VtCwby07
    VtCwby07
    would buy except would kick everybody else off "Get yer own ya bunch of freeloaders"

Agreed. Lol. Great photo shop work
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    i been saying for a long time, i would love a mount that holds more than one person. Tamerial's Taxi Service. BOOM. nailed it
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stick a ballista on the back
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • upnaudi21
    upnaudi21
    very awesome idea
    Upnaudi21 on xbox one belvedere nynx is the name dark elf dragonknight
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Assume.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wamasu would be great for battle if they didn't have such a propensity for chasing squirrels. No one will forget the 4th Battle of Red Mountain, where a small group of active squirrels nearly led to the destruction of the entire the Argonian race. I still think Sheogorath was behind that one.
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallmor wrote: »
    Wamasu would be great for battle if they didn't have such a propensity for chasing squirrels. No one will forget the 4th Battle of Red Mountain, where a small group of active squirrels nearly led to the destruction of the entire the Argonian race. I still think Sheogorath was behind that one.

whatever hes smoking, I want it
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Messy1 wrote: »
    Behold . . . I present to you the "War Wamasu" for you and your friends!!!

WarWamasu.png

A group mount has been done in defiance and GTA online. Why not here seems awesome.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot "to photoshop" between the string and the limbs of the archer's bow, and the players don't reflect in the water ;)
    But interesting idea, though^^
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »
    @BuggeX , granted... so long as it comes along with spellcrafting and charm, so it can be turned against you >:)
    A group mount has been done in defiance and GTA online. Why not here seems awesome.
    @mrskinskull I think 'group mount' has an entirely different meaning in GTA...
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot "to photoshop" between the string and the limbs of the archer's bow, and the players don't reflect in the water ;)

I know, it was a rush job, I spent all of 10 mins on it lol
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Messy1 wrote: »

I know, it was a rush job, I spent all of 10 mins on it lol

For 10 minutes, it's a good job, though^^
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP