Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Costumes from the Trailer

lunarsyed
lunarsyed
✭✭✭
i saw some pics of the costumes of the 3 players from the trailer and so im wondering they will be added in the future in the crown store?
skyrim___breton_knight2_by_newermind43-d826gm3.jpg
breton_knight___full_body_production_render_by_baldasseroni-d6p0suy.jpg
ea06d8785bf9b2c055ecd5f25e942e85.jpg
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    what u guys think? give me ur opinions
  • Schnuffles
    Schnuffles
    ✭✭✭
    I agree we should be granted that which was advertised.
    This One Desires Pretty Armor.

Female : Wood Elf Archer: Dominion : Ps4

• lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    these look sick and i want capes
  • Korozenn
    Korozenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree as well. I would love to have their costumes available as a pack on the Crown Store. But I also know they would be difficult to replicate, what with no capes and all (can't wait until the day we can use Capes, honestly...haha).
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    and i wish they would make all the apparel more detailed coz sometimes on an armor i see fur on the neck side but it looks like drawn on the armor or stamped on, i want it to actually look alive and coming out of the armor u know what i mean.
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for these since launch!! :cry: Hopefully, if I cross all my fingers and toes, they'll come someday...
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • sand_man
    sand_man
    We know that they are coming. It was teased on a episode of ESO Live. Question is when though.
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    atleast put on weapons and armors what style they are when thyr in our inventory along with all the other information we can see of the armor
  • Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    They already confirmed/teased that they will indeed be releasing the cinematic costumes on ESO live a few weeks back. They even showed concept art for the gender variations. (see below)

Nord

iZsJyEJ.jpg

Breton

N5ZANzO.jpg

Filthy Knife-eares Altmer

NWM1YJ9.jpg
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    If it was advertised it should be attainable...
  • Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    T_B1zzle wrote: »
    If it was advertised it should be attainable...

Have you literally not read anything anyone has posted? It will be obtainable.
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    i dont like the altmer one, c,mon eso the pic of the altmer tht i posted looks way better
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    altmer one doesnt have the split cape