The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Harvest Heart- Bugged

ViolationOfTime
ViolationOfTime
Soul Shriven
The Harvest Heart quest in Coldharbour is bugged. Once reaching the point where defending ritual sites is needed, with either of the two options you may choose, you are not capable of completing the task to defend the west ritual site. For me, and it also appears many others, it is only the west site that is incapable of completion. The east site always has a minimal amount of players at it that quickly move on to the large congregation at the west site. Nothing spawns at the west site, so we're incapable of defending it. The ritual is being performed, but to no avail.

I have also noticed that sometimes when getting near the actual ritual, the game begins to freeze momentarily. I'm not sure if that's an issue only pertaining to myself or other players, but the issue stated above appears to be game wide.

I was just wondering what the state of fixing this issue is. Being so close to the end, it's not fun being stuck at this point. We are all eager to move on.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect they know about this already, but just in case they don't, tagging in @ZOS_TristanK.

The issue here seems to be an exact repeat of the problems with The Prisoner of Jathsogur and The Moonlit Path - too many players in one location on the same stage of the quest, causing the game to bug out as it tries to process all the conflicting information. Unlike those though, this can't be instanced out, as it's in the overworld and not a separate interior.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • zanthras
    zanthras
    Soul Shriven
    There are like 100 people at the West one right now in the European server with the quest froze.
  • Asteriah
    Asteriah
    Just an update to any players and admins that see this, this bug is still happening! Which in my opinion is pretty ridiculous, seeing that there have been issues with this exact bug logged all the way back to October of 2014 from what I've seen. Stuck at the ritual site after destroying the 5 totems, with the hint of *watch the ritual, while they say and do nothing! Talking to them only tells me to destroy the totems, which I've already done. Tried logging out/in, closing my game, travelling to a different area and coming back, and nothing works. Playing on the NA server. Someone really needs to fix this issue!!
    XBL: RoG Asteria SG
    Revolution of Gaming, Section General
    www.rogcommunity.com
  • jack_px
    jack_px
    Soul Shriven
    i dont like to necro but i have the same problem