Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest List

dangster
dangster
Hi. I'm new with forums so not really sure how to search. I apologise in advanced if this question (or the answer) already exists but is there a list of quest somewhere? Like a progression list? I'm sort of stuck at Level 11. The next lot of quests is at Grahtwood and the enemies there seem to be super powerful than I can handle. I thought maybe there's some quest I can do at Auridon to reach up to Level 15 at least before I head of to Grahtwood. I can't find anything :-(
May the odds be forever in our favour.
PS4 - NA

Best Answers

• Gutlag
    Gutlag
    You can easily get to level 15 from just questing in Auridon. You can also just as easily think you have done every quest and that you need to progress to Grahtwood.
    Search all over Auridon make sure you have done all the open dungeons, search for all the lore books and sky shards. Kill all the Dolmen and World bosses. This should lead you to find more quests and take you beyond level 15.
    Edited by Gutlag on July 8, 2015 4:42AM
    GT. Gutlag
    Drellkellous - High Elf Sorcerer, Werewolf. Aldmeri Dominion.
    Daggard - Imperial Templar. Aldmeri Dominion.
    Answer ✓
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all your questing needs, go here:
    UESP: ESO Quests
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Answer ✓
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, check you Journal for achievements. It will let you know if you are missing skyshards, missing finding key locations, have met the quest goal for the area, etc.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
    Answer ✓
  • dangster
    dangster
    You make it sound so easy lol. I would love a list of where to go and what to do but I guess this is really promising. Thank you very much for your time.
    PS4 - NA
  • dangster
    dangster
    That is awesome! Thank you very much Enodoc!
    PS4 - NA
  • dangster
    dangster
    Gutlag wrote: »
    You can easily get to level 15 from just questing in Auridon. You can also just as easily think you have done every quest and that you need to progress to Grahtwood.
    Search all over Auridon make sure you have done all the open dungeons, search for all the lore books and sky shards. Kill all the Dolmen and World bosses. This should lead you to find more quests and take you beyond level 15.

Thanks again Gutlag! Yup, tried exploring Auridon last night and yes you're right, there so much more to do. I haven't explored parts of the map. Thanks for the heads up, you are awesome!
    PS4 - NA