Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can someone let me travel to them so I can get to the Ailk'r Desert or Bangkorai?

Desu_Gun_
Desu_Gun_
Any help would be appreciated.

My PSN ID is Desu_Gun_
  • God-eater
    God-eater
    ✭✭
    Just run there - I took my Level 3 NB to Evermore for better theft opportunities. Easy run, roads the whole way, Horse stamina bug makes it a breeze. If you started when you posted, you'd be halfway there by now.
    Edited by God-eater on July 8, 2015 3:32AM
    "M'aiq is glad he has a compass. Makes it easy to find things. Much better than wandering around like a fool." - some cat I met on the road
  • Desu_Gun_
    Desu_Gun_
    I can't. I'm in Craglorn and the gate to Bangkorai won't open.
  • God-eater
    God-eater
    ✭✭
    Can you Wayshrine to something in Stormhaven? Then it's just over the bridge to Evermore. Glenumbra, even?

Sorry - never been to Craglorn, so don't know the rules about zoning there.
    "M'aiq is glad he has a compass. Makes it easy to find things. Much better than wandering around like a fool." - some cat I met on the road
  • Desu_Gun_
    Desu_Gun_
    Craglorn is the only place I can go right now. I'm trying to get somewhere else lol
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    How is it that you are in Craglorn and you cannot go anywhere else ? what about your starting city Wayshrine ?

surely you have died at least once in Craglorn, so you know where a Craglorn Wayshrine is = you can get out of there
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Desu_Gun_
    Desu_Gun_
    I'm part of the AD and went off to experience EP and I found this quest in Mournhold that brought me to Craglorn.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    that still does not explain why you think you are forever stuck in Craglorn. You will have a wayshrine nearby.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God-eater wrote: »
    Just run there - I took my Level 3 NB to Evermore for better theft opportunities. Easy run, roads the whole way, Horse stamina bug makes it a breeze. If you started when you posted, you'd be halfway there by now.

Horse stamina bug isn't actually a bug. You can still sprint when your mount is out of stam, but take one tiny hit while it's out of stam and it will throw you off. Your mount will take hits without throwing you off if it still has stam. This affects people more in pvp than pve though.
    PC | EU
  • God-eater
    God-eater
    ✭✭
    God-eater wrote: »

Horse stamina bug isn't actually a bug. You can still sprint when your mount is out of stam, but take one tiny hit while it's out of stam and it will throw you off. Your mount will take hits without throwing you off if it still has stam. This affects people more in pvp than pve though.

So I recently learned - the hard way, I'm afraid...
  • cerf
    cerf
    I have both places unlocked but I'm in DC or else I'd help you. :\
    PSN: sifuhoot
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't finished Cadwells Silver you can't go to Alik'r, Bangkorai or any other part of the Covenant. And it is also not possible to use the gate between Bangkorai/Craglorn. For anyone.
    Halcyon Black
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Desu_Gun_ wrote: »
    I'm part of the AD and went off to experience EP and I found this quest in Mournhold that brought me to Craglorn.
    Bolded part would be your problem. It is physically impossible to get into the zones of another alliance until you complete the necessary quests.

If you are AD, then you can't get into any EP zone until you complete the main quest, which it sounds like you have done, since you said you "went off to experience EP." That's what starts the "Cadwell's Silver" quest.

But you can't get into any of the DC zones until you complete Cadwell's Silver, and start the "Cadwell's Gold" quest. Completing Silver involves doing a ton of quests throughout all 5 of the EP zones. I'm going to assume you have NOT done that yet, in which case you can't get into Ailk'r Desert or Bangkorai at all, even if you did try to "travel to player" someone in your alliance who is in those zones. It simply does not work.

Also, Craglorn is NOT considered part of DC. It is a separate zone, which isn't affiliated with any one alliance.

Edited by Divinius on July 8, 2015 6:44PM