Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4-Crafting-Mule

MilwaukeeScott
MilwaukeeScott
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm on PS4. I'm reading posts about having a Mule to use for crafting storage. How do you do this? If I just create another Character, wouldn't we share the same bank account? How would that give me more space?

I can create another ESO account by logging into my PS4 with another user name. Would that be my Mule? Can I use ingame mail to move my inventory between Characters?

Thanks in advance for any and all help!
PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    All characters share the same bank

if you create a character and skip the tutorial Coldharbor you instantly have a lvl 3 character who can hold up to 60 items in their personal bags

my own mules are Argonian for naming rights

Keeps-All-Herbs
    Keeps-All-Runes
    Bric-a-Brac

I used to have a

Keeps-All-Foodstuff before they fixed the stupidity of faction specific foods
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    .. no you don't want a different PS4 account, just use 3 character slots in your normal ESO game

.. no you can't mail stuff to yourself in game ... its to your game ID not to an individual toon (like you can in WoW)
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    It costs coin to increase inventory space and bank storage space ... early game storage issues will be resolved by the bank mule toons until you get enough spare coin to spend on inventory space

the first two bag upgrades are cost effective then after that the price per inventory slot is cheaper on horse saddlebags at 250g per day, but they are slow

I have upgraded the bag space of all three of my bank toons once for an additional 10 inventory slots

Its just the logistics of regularly logging in your bank mules to pick up the gear out of your account bank

• MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much OzJohnD!
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....