Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Level 45 and have access to other factions?

jetsfan911
I just beat the "God of schemes" quest.. And I also already beat the faction quest and ended the plane meld. I am originally in dagger fall covenant. I now have access to the aldmeri dominion but I'm only lvl 45... Is this normal ?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes, Cadwells gift provides you access to other factions ... but you are going to struggle at lvl 45 against the V1 mobs ... better find those quests you missed out on to level up to 50 before progressing on with Cadwells Silver
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    jetsfan911 wrote: »
    I just beat the "God of schemes" quest.. And I also already beat the faction quest and ended the plane meld. I am originally in dagger fall covenant. I now have access to the aldmeri dominion but I'm only lvl 45... Is this normal ?

No, the quest God of schemes is designed to be completed at VR1. When you go to AD it will be VR1 levels. Cause these ranks are more widespread (it takes a full level to gain enough xp to rank up) and cause they are more daunted you don't want to be below level when you start them.

If you got here at level 45 you likely have skipped a lot of content. I would strongly recommend going back and do that first. the reason is that you will need every inch of xp.

As an alternative you can also grind daily pledges (dungeons), but you will need to do that as well to get to max rank, so it is a risk of burning yourself out early.

So go back and get all the content you skipped and then start the daily pledges till you are on level to start in AD.

Some things you might have missed:
    - public dungeons
    - delves
    - dolmen
    - bosses
    - any icon on the map that isn't white. If an icon is black it means there is still a quest there!

It also helps to use your achievements to track what and where you are missing stuff.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU