Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ring of Cyrodiil's Light

Carelxss
Carelxss
Does anyone know how much two of the v14 Rings go for? I was told 500k but i think thats completely wrong
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on how much the player selling them to you wants to charge. They can only be purchased with AP, so it depends on how much that player thinks their time and AP is worth. A single VR14 Ring Of Cyrodiil's Light on the elite vendor cost 248k AP. I'd expect to pay at least 50k for each ring.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Carelxss
    Carelxss
    Okay thanks for the help