Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot...

Peritus
Peritus
Soul Shriven
I purchased some crafting material from one of the public guild traders. I can't for the life of me figure out where these items are! They didn't show up in my inventory or mail, and I checked the bank. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but please help a noob out. :)
  • Peritus
    Peritus
    Soul Shriven
    And after logging out then in, my mail finally showed up. It only took me around 30 minutes to figure this out.

Sorry for the forum spam!
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're not an idiot, you just didn't know.

If you log out and back in, it'll pop up in your mail.
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peritus wrote: »
    And after logging out then in, my mail finally showed up. It only took me around 30 minutes to figure this out.

Sorry for the forum spam!

Mail can take 1 to 15 minutes to show up. Going to a different Zone, relogging or logging to another character, or going into or out of the Thieves Refuge can all get the mail to trigger faster.

Edited by Nestor on July 7, 2015 5:08PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    When i encounter this error, i just port from shrine to shrine and that always fixes it
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pman85 wrote: »
    When i encounter this error, i just port from shrine to shrine and that always fixes it

I have tried that within a zone and it does not always trigger the mail, going to another zone's wayshrine will.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Pman85 wrote: »

I have tried that within a zone and it does not always trigger the mail, going to another zone's wayshrine will.

hmm good point. when i do it, i guess i do go to another zone (usually another city) but i didnt even think about that.
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!