Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ful moon

beckybabe2001ukb16_ESO
beckybabe2001ukb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hiya, just wondering if anyone could help me out with when the next full moon might be, on xbox eu server? On the hunt for some werewolves :D ive heard about checking tides at rift docks but i believe i can only get there by teleporting to a player or doing main quest so far :/ thanks :)
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    1: the werewolf (as well as vampirism) isn't designed to be something you plan on pursuing. It is designed that you need another player to bite you. The other way is much harder then that.
    2: there are rumors that the werewolfs that can infect you spawns at full moon. These are old reports. There are also reports contradicting it. So it is a rumor at best. ZOS doesnt want us to know it and want it to be something random so there are a "few" first line werewolves out there.
    3: there are actually two moons, they are not always full at the same time.
    4: it is just very complicated. When the game released on the PC people tried to find out how it works and when but with no success. After a while people gave up cause there where other and better ways to get a bite.

The best way to get infected is to get a bite from another player.
    Just make sure you don't get scammed. So if you pay at all, never pay in advance. Much better is to join a guild of werewolves and wait your turn to get a bite for free.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU