Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How many crafts can I reasonably look at doing.

SugaComa
SugaComa
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm playing ESO a lot and all my friends seem to have dropped off, we had agreed on a craft each and to help each other out. However since they dropped out I've respected and gone high in BS,Clothing and Carpentry.

My problem is I'm at VR2 almost 3 and I have no provisioning Alchemy or enchanting.

The first two arent an issue.

So, I'm looking fur two buts of advice. Are there enough skill points to keep me battle worthy and head into a fourth craft or should I hire the services of an enchanter ...

Also any enchanters out there

EU server EBONHEART PS4

Or can my characters in other pacts do the enchanting for me if I start to get them up ?
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can have all crafts and be battle worthy at the same time. You just need to make sure to maximize your skillpoints (pick up all skyshards, do all quests that give skillpoints, etc.)

I have about 100 points into crafting (doing all crafts) with about 130 left for combat stuff. It's plenty.
    Options
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit damn didn't realise there were so many available.

Cheers
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, there's over 200 skill points available in game, just make sure you're getting as many as you can. Also be sure you don't get things you don't need. An example of this is Snakeblood in alchemy, it doesn't stop any instant ravage effects from happening, as well you can craft potions without ravage effects, so I'd say the majority of people don't bother with the skill points, as well, unless you can log on every 12 hours consistently, the 3rd hireling point is pointless as well. Enchanting levels slow, but if you at least just start deconning glyphs (even without putting in any skill points) it will help level you until you have some free skill points to use :) As well, just keep provisioning ingredients (preferably on a "mule" character so I doesn't clog your inventory) and keep a recipe from each recipe improvement level - provisioning can be levelled extremely easily (and quickly) later on.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like I can hop into enchanting though at level VR3 it might take a while to get up.

But disappointed most people I know I have cast ESO aside as its difficult to play in groups when you have different gaming hours ... I moved so far ahead that I would need to stop playing for about 6 month to let my friends catch up.

I better start working on leveling my enchanting while I wait

Thanks for the advice on the hirelings
    Options