Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coldharbour - North Door...again

mrargiz
mrargiz
Soul Shriven
Im in coldharbour, noticed early on that the north door and mages guild door greyed out/inaccessible.

fast forward a bit, ive rescued the king and vanus and gone to the meeting at the chapel of light and noticed some empty seats, I assume these are filled by quests in the north of coldharbour, an area I still have no access to.

I dont need to ask if this is bugged as I can see that a multitude of pc players had the same problem last year, my question is if I group up with someone can they drag me to the wayshrine on the otherside of the chasm from the wayshrine in coldharbour?

Any invites to experiment my theory would be welcome
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just that a multitude of players had the same problem a year ago, that doesnt mean it is bugged now.

Atleast on the pc it hasnt been bugged for ages.

Those empty seats are NOT filled when you go through the north door. The quests through the east and west gate (including the ones where you resque the king and Vanus) are the ones that fill these seats. Once you got all the seats filled you get the quest to cross the chasm.

The main issue here is that the overarching quest uses a mechanism that is unique and somewhat confusing. You need to fill all those emtpy seats before you can continue. This means you need to search the area west and east for quests you've missed.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • mrargiz
    mrargiz
    Soul Shriven
    Oh okay, ive cleared all quests and sites of significance east and west but the seats may well be empty down to my own decisions. Many thanks for clearing that up will proceed at the chapel of light Ranique