Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for Mature, Active Guild

Esco_Mafia
Esco_Mafia
Soul Shriven
Hi all,
Former Wow, FFXIV and Guild Wars player looking for a new group of friends to make. Looking for an active guild to run dungeons and PVP with. I usually game from 9PM EST weekdays and anytime on the weekend.
I currently have a tank/DPS on Daggerfall LVL48. I haven't found people to play with that aren't more than just phantom invites.
Would love to hear from some active guilds looking to add another cooky gamer to the bunch. Even if your not Daggerfall I can always create another Toon if need be. Hope to hear from you all.

Esco_Mafia
  • Mauk1328
    Mauk1328
    check out thenightcrewclan.com

We play a lot of games together on consoles (PS4/X1) and are now breaking into the MMO space with ESO and Destiny. Our guild is still small on ESO but we are growing but the clan is active, in game and on our website. At this time we do not have any members in the Daggerfall Covenant, mainly Aldmeri and Ebonheart with Ebonheart having the most of us. If you're interested in grouping sometime just shoot me a message on PS4. Mauk1328 is my PSN ID. Level 40 Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact) DPS/Healer.
    Edited by Mauk1328 on July 7, 2015 1:45AM
  • LordBloodWing
    We are Order of the Red Moon we are an ebonheart guild that runs dungeons almost every night and day. We have many active members older family plp and some in their 20s. We are a mature group that is both helpful and knowledgable in game lore and tips. We would love to have you join us. Or check us out on Facebook at Order of the Red Moon.
  • flip-side10k
    Silvertongue Icons,running dungeons daily daggerfall covenant ,90members plus
  • Devo3
    Devo3
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello there, we are the Malformed Fortune! A thieves guild open to all; regardless of age, alliance, etc. And we are bound by no specific activity in the guild such as PVE or PVP; we do it all!

-Also from now until the end of July, we are offering each member a 200 gold bonus for each player you succesfully bring into the guild!

For more information on the guild, kindly take a glance at the very detailed forum that is; The Malformed Fortune Guild Forum link that lies at the top of this post.

Whether you reject or accept our offer, we do hope you have a pleasant experience in ESO; and hope you find what you are seeking. We greatly appreciate you taking your time to read the post if not glancing at the guild forum. Many thanks, friend!
  • Evolution319
    Esco if you don't find a guild to your liking on Dagger, Twin Dragon Society is a guild on Ebonheart and we are small but growing. We play everyday so we'd definitely love to have you.

send me a friend invite ll_Unrated_ll those are L's btw.

hope to hear from you soon.

Unrated