Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

OFFERING TO TRADE MY VAMPIRE BITE FOR "Bastion of the heartland" Heavy Set.

D_Roxx
D_Roxx
Soul Shriven
PS4
EU Megaserver.
Aldmeri Dominion.

looking for the akaviri style armour from the set, DOMINIONS - "Bastion of the Heartland" heavy armour set, veteran ranked 1,2 or 3.
already have boots but will trade bite for the non-bound set or various pieces. whatever you can offer. :)

My PSN is D_Roxx
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    Trading is not allowed on the forums.
  • D_Roxx
    D_Roxx
    Soul Shriven
    Chaos0720 wrote: »

yet people selling bites for "real money", PSN store voucher codes and extortionate amounts of in-game currency is?
    but i get pulled up on a legitimate trade of something i need for something someone else could need, due to the horrific spawn camping of vampire blood fiend zones? seems legit, that.
    this forum should be called "players helping players, unless it actually helps, then GTFO".
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, unfortunately Zen isn't permitting trades on the forums ... perhaps their legal advisors got in their ears
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• LegionIsAll
    D_Roxx wrote: »
    Chaos0720 wrote: »

yet people selling bites for "real money", PSN store voucher codes and extortionate amounts of in-game currency is?
    but i get pulled up on a legitimate trade of something i need for something someone else could need, due to the horrific spawn camping of vampire blood fiend zones? seems legit, that.
    this forum should be called "players helping players, unless it actually helps, then GTFO".

No it's against TOS for the foruns. So if you can't follow rules gtfo .
    Guy was letting you know and you decide to be an ass about it . You children these days
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @D_Roxx ,

As mentioned above, it is stated in this Crafting Introductory thread that WTB/WTS or trading threads aren't allowed on our forums. We encourage using Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade items with other players.

In reference to offering your Vampire Bite, we've already created individual threads for players on each console server to coordinate these bites. Our hope is that this will make it easier for those interested in acquiring and/or spreading vampirism and lycanthropy to do just that. Please use the thread for your console and server to post what you're looking for or find willing victims.

Xbox One - NA
    Xbox One - EU
    PlayStation 4 - NA
    PlayStation 4 - EU

Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.