Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vestments of the Warlock

Anyolname
Anyolname
Looking for trading partners for 3 pieces of Vestments of the Warlock. Looking for helm, robes and gloves. Would like them to be in the VR 1-3 level. I am on XB1, NA server. I have many items to trade and of course gold. GT: Anyolname, message me 9f we can help each other out.
  • Anyolname
    Anyolname
    I picked up the robes. I am still looking for the helm and gloves. Will also consider legs and boots too. GT: Anyolname on XB1.
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax does not have a trade section on this forum. This is one of the reasons why I created a multi-platform ESO trading site several months ago. The links are in my signature below.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Anyolname
    Anyolname
    Thanks, I'll give it a try...