Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crescent Wolf Clan - Werewolf and Vampire Guild

Darkshroud27
Howdy,

The Guild I am in are looking to recruit some serious players, we are a Werewolf and Vampire guild who do a lot of PVP, Dungeons, crafting and meeting up to think of gold getting schemes. A lot of people are just based on PVP but help out other players like myself but the leader of the Guild is named Damienbro94, if interested in joining pm him. My gamertag is Darkshroud27 I am a veteran rank 4 Dragonknight looking for some more PVP players around my rank. We are also a EU based Guild.

PSN message Damienbro94 if interested.

Thanks,
Darkshroud27
Edited by Darkshroud27 on July 6, 2015 8:52PM
  • Dro1
    Dro1
    Soul Shriven
    Hello

Im looking to become a vampire and im not patient enough to wait until im lvl 45 i will join your clan/guild if you can help me :) im lvl 8 and im a dark elf who started in the town you spawn in without the special dlc pack

Greetz Dro
  • Darkshroud27
    Alright guys,

We are a EU server guild as well forgot to say!

Dro1 - If you want to message Damienbro94 on PSN for recruitment details!

Thanks,
  • Dro1
    Dro1
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks darkshroud27 i just messaged him :)
  • Darkshroud27
    Hi Dro,

I've just been informed your message hasn't come through to Damien, if you could try again if your still interested in joining :).

Thanks,
  • churningchunda
    My psn is :tremourz69 I have been attempting to become a vampire for ages. I have hunted spawns and have tryed bribing vamps but it hasnt worked. I will very happily join your guild if you can offer me a bite. I can pay if i have to. Please add asap
  • GeorgeyBell
    Hi there,

I'm looking for a werewolf bite and a guild that I can get involved with, pvp isn't much fun on my own! I'm in the ebonheart pact though, where are you guys based?

PSN is GeorgeyBell :)