Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting writs

evivnada
evivnada
✭✭
My main crafter for blacksmithing and clothier is a v2... skillstill are about 40 in each.
my question is when turning in writs I get surveys for craglorn that are a pain to gather solo..
do I need to Lvl up in levels or in the skill to get myself out of craglorn?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, Craglorn is the end of the line for writs. The writs go by crafting points, not character level. Meaning, whatever points you have spent to be able to craft higher level gear will determine where your writs are located.

For example, if you were to reset your skill points to level one in blacksmithing so you can only use iron ingots to make gear, your writs would be in your initial starter town and give you rewards with level 1 mats.

If you are having a hard time collecting the right mats in Craglorn you might want to buy them from guild stores until you are closer to V10.
    smile.gif