Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Buffs and debuffs on the console.

YoungGunsGrt8
YoungGunsGrt8
Soul Shriven
Greetings ESO community,
I'm a new player to ESO, I currently have a level 10 nightblade and can't wait to get him to max level. I digress, my question is, is there any way to see your buffs or debuffs. I would like it if I were able to see how much time is left on the debuffs I put on my target.

Thanks!
Edited by YoungGunsGrt8 on July 6, 2015 3:13PM
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Head to options and select character ... Everything you need to know should be in that segment window
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game has some visual indicators when some buffs go away, if you pay attention you might see them. Not all Buffs have these indicators.

So, the answer is, apply the buff, then count One-One Thousand for each second it is supposed to be up for to be sure.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• YoungGunsGrt8
    YoungGunsGrt8
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the replies!
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    The only way to really tell is to pause-character-scroll down to bottom

Unfortunately we don't have buff timers/icons which should be mmo-standard