Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Treasure maps transferable?

Headberg2174
My Main has all three Treasure map packs. But, I think I can only use the Pact ones. Is there a way I can give them to my other guys? Unless I will be able to explore the other zones? No idea.
The Bible: The Best Fantasy Novel I ever read.
  • Jaggannath
    Jaggannath
    ✭✭
    If you unpack them, the individual maps can go in your shared bank and be withdrawn by your other toons.

“and so will the world end, I think, a victim of love rather than hate. For love's ever been the more destructive weapon, sure.”
    ― Stephen King, The Dark Tower

Visit the LOOTS R US Guild Trader in Balkarth, Craglorn today! Excellent selection of VR14 gear and premium goods for sale! Largest selection of rare PvP gear!
  • Headberg2174
    Jaggannath wrote: »
    If you unpack them, the individual maps can go in your shared bank and be withdrawn by your other toons.
    Oh Ok Thanks,
    By the way. I was pissed off when I got to the end of the Dark Tower Series :s
    The Bible: The Best Fantasy Novel I ever read.