Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can anyone help me get to coldharbour?

ishorty8
ishorty8
Soul Shriven
Hey, I'm level 40 but haven't got the quests needed to travel to coldharbour, but I've heard that if I travel to someone who is there I can discover the wayshrine anyway, I'm on Xbox EU btw, any help would be massively appreciated!
  • LegionIsAll
    I've followed someone there also but could not do quest until I got them from main story. If that's why then don't bother if not then maybe this bump will get you a trip. I would but NA and at work
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no point going there before the Main Story sends you, while you can go sight-seeing there's not a great deal can do at 40 unless you're carried into the Devles etc. by higher level players.
  • ishorty8
    ishorty8
    Soul Shriven
    It's still decent to grind there for levels
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    ishorty8 wrote: »
    It's still decent to grind there for levels

Or you could just play the game, deal with a bit of a challenge, and not worry about being overleveled? Just a suggestion.

It doesn't take much to level up in this game and all the people that say it takes forever (at least to 50) are crazy (not really but I still don't understand why they're having troubles). I complete every mission before moving to the next zone and I've gotten more than enough experience to level. I've not power leveled once and I'm in the second to last zone and all my missions are white (meaning their easy difficulty).
  • ishorty8
    ishorty8
    Soul Shriven
    Not everyone likes to just do quests, I personally like AvA and want to be high level for that
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    Not everyone likes to just do quests, I personally like AvA and want to be high level for that

Call me a noob if you want, but I don't know what AvA means.... but why are you playing an RPG if you don't like quests? I'm assuming AvA has something to do with pvp and if that is the case there are plenty of other fantasy games for that purpose.

(PS I'm not trying to troll you. I'm just asking a legit question.)
  • ishorty8
    ishorty8
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah it's the PvP, it's alliance vs alliance war, pretty good to be honest, best thing I've played for a long time
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it's the PvP, it's alliance vs alliance war, pretty good to be honest, best thing I've played for a long time

Ah. Okay. That makes sense then. Cause I know for a fact that all pvp is not treated equal. Made the mistake of thinking that because I was good at Call of Duty that I was going to be amazing at the PVP in Destiny... #hopesanddreamswerecrushedthatday

Lol
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    There's no point going there
    Except for the high level loot you get from locked chests, resource nodes, backpacks, urns, etc. which you can use to quickly level your crafting lines and make some good coin while you're at it.
    shades.gif
  • LegionIsAll
    Cod is one of the easiest shooters to be good at. Almost anyone can do that . Being a beast at old halos and battlefield is different . This game seems to require build plus skill
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    KerinKor wrote: »
    There's no point going there
    Except for the high level loot you get from locked chests, resource nodes, backpacks, urns, etc. which you can use to quickly level your crafting lines and make some good coin while you're at it.
    shades.gif

Right... but other than that... there's no reason. XD