Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stros MKai artifact question

Texwa
Texwa
In Stros MKai you face a decision of destroying or keeping an artifact of great power. I always destroy it. I was wondering if anyone out there keeps it and does it do anything special by not destroying it. I would assume there would be a whole story line that follows?
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that you are talking about Betnihk, not Stros M'kai, right? The one where you have to choose to either save the soul-powered relic or destroy it?

If so, then there are few consequences to this. It will determine the reaction you get from some of the NPCs you've been dealing with up until that point, and the reaction of the Orc chief on the island, but that is about it. It will not impact your ability to complete the quest there or anything else more long-term.
  • Texwa
    Texwa
    Cool thanks and yes you're right. Still working on first cup of coffee this morning.
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Texwa wrote: »
    Cool thanks and yes you're right. Still working on first cup of coffee this morning.

Hey, I hear ya. My thought process pre-caffeine is horrendous.