Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Recruiting For 'Band Of Dark Souls' (Ebonheart pact) PVP,PVE,SOCIAL.

A101TOM
A101TOM
Soul Shriven
Hi there our Guild 'Band Of Dark Souls' is currently recruiting - We are a New Guild and new to this big open world.

A little about us: We are a New active guild with a few very talkative members, We are currently looking to PVP and PVE or just meet up and explore.
We constantly stock the guild bank with useful items and are always willing to help out those of a lower level (if the help is needed).

We are looking for people who are friendly, Of all ages and levels and don't mind talking on headset (tho this is not a requirement) just to have a laugh with and hopefully put our Guilds name on the map.

So we Look forward to seeing you there and if not, Enjoy ESO!! ( i Know i am!!)
Edited by A101TOM on July 6, 2015 2:00PM
  • Darkshroud27
    Alright mate,

What are the levels of people in your guild? I'm looking to join a new one myself I'm veteran rank 4 but would like a guild with people around my level for dungeoning and anyone for big PVP groups. Is this something your guild could offer me? I am a werewolf. If you could reply through PSN my PSN is just Darkshroud27.

Thanks,
  • darthdeidara
    Hey I would be interested :smile: my psn is darth-deidara
  • A101TOM
    A101TOM
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome you two ill message you both and give you a bit more insight :smiley: