Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where's the best place to farm motifs as Ebonheart Pact?

Desu_Gun_
Desu_Gun_
I just hit veteran rank 1 and now I'm part of the Ebonheart Pact. I want to start looking for the Primal motifs and stuff. Anyone know any good places to run?
  • GandalfTheGrey88
    I don't know about primal, but i've heard a lot of people finding dwemer motifs in cold harbour and dwemer ruins/caves etc.
  • John2584
    John2584
    ✭✭
    Im wondering the same thing; I've heard once you hit vet ranks and can travel to covenant areas that you can find primal and barbaric motifs and find ancient elf and daedric in the aldmeri dominion areas (note: this applies to ebonheart pact only)

Guild Leader - Ebonheart Defenders
    Xbox One Gamertag - John2584
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Primal and Barbaric Motifs only drop in the Silver zones. Since you just started that means any furniture in Stonefalls or the Starter Island/Peninsula.

Backpacks and Urns in dungeons and delves will also drop this. I did find a Barbaric in a Burned Crate one time, but I think the loot tables have been changed as I have not seen a motif come from there in in months.

Now, one thing to keep in mind, you won't find any Blue Motifs in Silver and Gold Zones. Since you now only have two motifs in the loot tables, this one is going to be quite to be quite rare to find, as any Purple Motif is. They sell for a bit less than 20K on the PC, so if you see one in zone chat for around that price, buy it. I can't imagine how much they get on the consoles, but it is probably way too much.

Also, check the Guild Kiosks for these.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Desu_Gun_
    Desu_Gun_
    I found a great spot. The Dwemer Delve in The Rift (Avanchnzel) has given me 2 Barbaric motifs and about 5-6 Dwemer motifs. I literally get one each run, but after you find a motif you have to wait an hour for the cooldown.
  • x2fdxfullmetal
    x2fdxfullmetal
    Soul Shriven
    I have a couple motifs I'm trying to trade for other ones if anyone is interested
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cabinets, desks, chests in the bank. So much easier pre-justice
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• zachwiggins
    best place to get motifs in ebonheart is in stone falls. the place is called inner sea armature. it is west of the harborage and you can get one every hour 90% of the time. it is mostly dwemer motifs. loot everthing