Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hozzin’s Folly Confusion (XBOX One)

Jaelyna
Jaelyna
Soul Shriven
Hi, I'm having problems with this quest and I'm not sure if it's a bug or if I'm just missing something from a set of instructions from when I first got the quest a few days ago. I had logged out and have since come and gone from the area a few times after accepting the quest as well and I'm not sure if that has cause a bug to form as well or not. I got a disguise for the group and every time I go into my bank it shows that it is there I see it in the list, but any time I go into my inventory to try and equip the disguise myself no matter where I am on the map I can't find it anywhere in my inventory. I can't progress further in this quest line until I can put on the disguise and no matter how many of the guys I kill they will not drop another disguise. This is the last quest I have to do before the final evacuation of the Island and I'm not sure if I continue on if I can come back and do it again and I would really like to get the skyshard in the mine. Thanks for any help in the matter anyone can give me.

Jae
Edited by Jaelyna on July 6, 2015 5:57AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you put it in the bank, or are you seeing it in your inventory to deposit into the bank? Either way, it may be worth trying to destroy it and abandon the quest, so that you can start it over and get another one.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Jaelyna
    Jaelyna
    Soul Shriven
    No it's in the inventory to be 'deposited' not in the Bank itself. But I will give see if I can put it in the bank or destroy it from the bank menu as I can only see it in that menu. So I can't get to it any other way to destroy it in order to try and abandon the quest and restart it. It's not that I just can't put it on... it's that it doesn't show up in my personal bag at all unless I am in the Bank then it is in among the various things to be deposited. But no where to be found when I get out of the bank screen again. It's very frustrating... I'm going to try to put it in the Bank and see what happens, but if you can think of anything else to try I would be most thankful!

Jae
  • Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    Are you looking in the collectibles/costume section of the menu or the appearance section just above neck in your inventory?

I may or may not have did this myself..... :D
    Edited by Ja50nX on July 8, 2015 5:48AM
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact

• Jaelyna
    Jaelyna
    Soul Shriven
    LOL No I had the Appearance slot in my inventory there was just 'nothing' showing up in it the first time around, and would literally make me skip over that option every time. But when I abandoned the quest and restarted the quest after putting the disguise I had in my bank it allowed me to go pick up the disguise from my bank and find it in my inventory so Thank you very much Enodoc that worked! Though there was no way to destroy the disguise. It wouldn't let me pick up a new one but it did let me go back and get the one I had in the bank and use it so I could complete the quest. So it turned out fine. Thanks!

Jae!
  • fractalknight
    fractalknight
    ✭✭
    I would report that as a bug.
    Tarkus Aquila - Imperial Templar
    Klaaz - Khajit Nightblade
    Fractiz - Altmer Sorcerer
    Jonsir Vheti - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Kills-With-Grin - Argonian Dragonknight

Myrddin the Mystic - Breton Warden

PS4 ESOTU Adventurer since June 2015