Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For people to play with!!! Ebonheart Pact, NA PS4

lancy
lancy
Soul Shriven
Just looking for awesome people to play with!!
Im new to this game. Join me!!!

PSN: l_veezzy
Edited by lancy on July 6, 2015 3:30AM
  • ZOS_MaryB
    Moved to correct forum location.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base

Staff Post
  • LordBloodWing
    Order of the Red Moon would like you to join our group we have many knowledgeable members. We run dungeons almost every night and day we quest and some pvp. For invite just send psn msg to myself.
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! We are an Ebonheart Pact Guild on NA Server. we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help each other. We already have guild bank unlocked. So you know ahead of time all members are required to go through a week long trial period before being promoted to member, this is to insure we don't get any bad apples. As recruit members you will be able to deposit into our bank, but wont be able to withdraw until you are promoted to member. If your interested, go to Immortalkingz.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events. Hope to see you there.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!