Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[XB1/NA] Could Someone Help Me With Getting A Mundus Stone?

Villy808
Villy808
I'm only Lv. 18 and wanting to get "The Atronach" in Greenshade (I'm in the DC alliance).
Wondering if any VR player can go to the stone and let me warp/travel to you... Anyone? :/
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you think you could possibly wait until you are leveled enough to get there ? Mundus stone effects are not so crucial early on. There is probably a reason why they didn't create a circle of all the Mundus stones just outside the starter cities.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Villy808
    Villy808
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    Do you think you could possibly wait until you are leveled enough to get there ? Mundus stone effects are not so crucial early on. There is probably a reason why they didn't create a circle of all the Mundus stones just outside the starter cities.

New character and I know how I want my final build to look like.
    Tipping anyone who can help me :)