Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Children of Yokuda: Wait for Sigil Step

BlueGreenMikey
I'm working on Children of Yokuda up in Shornhelm, and I'm at the step "Investigate the Abandoned House" with the hint "Wait for Sigil". I've been waiting for quite a while, and Sigil is not showing up. I've tried waiting inside the house and outside. And the game never lets me open the door to the Hidden Basement. I've seen a couple of people come in and out of the basement, so I know it's not everyone, but I can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if the quest is bugged.
  • BlueGreenMikey
    Never mind, I redid the entire quest line and it worked this time. I did one thing different: instead of in the previous step using the intimidate feature, I paid gold. Weird.