Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bidding on traders, what's the average bid price?

Standard
Standard
✭✭
I know it depends on area, but I'm looking at one in mournhold. Anyone have a rough idea?
  • Standard
    Standard
    ✭✭
    Nothing?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not everyone knows ... only guild masters place bids, only they can help.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one is going to really share this info. High traffic locations have to guard these numbers.
  • goat1313
    goat1313
    I've read on these forums that the high end locations can be 200,000-400,000 and the lower end 50,000-200,000. Can't confirm myself though...
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a GM/Officer in several guilds i can tell you that the range is roughly between 30,000 to 400,000 and up to over 1,000,000 depending on the location.

Also, if you manage to outbid a "established" trading guild at a highly desired location be prepared for an onslaught of harassment, insults and threatening messages.
    huh.gif
  • Cameron_Star
    Cameron_Star
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    As a GM/Officer in several guilds i can tell you that the range is roughly between 30,000 to 400,000 and up to over 1,000,000 depending on the location.

Also, if you manage to outbid a "established" trading guild at a highly desired location be prepared for an onslaught of harassment, insults and threatening messages.
    huh.gif

I might do this just for the hate mail! Worth it
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might do this just for the hate mail! Worth it
    biggrin.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on July 6, 2015 4:35PM