Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cadwell's Gold - can't complete?

pcar944
pcar944
✭✭✭✭
I've had this happen a few times already, when at the end of the main story quest I'm stuck with no way to progress, no NPC, no quest marker

so just finished the quest to take out the boss at the top of Trolhetta and now once again no one is talking to me

what do I do now?
One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have checked your Cadwell journal to see what quests you are missing ?
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have check marks next to everything, does it show the parts not completed yet?
    One Tamriel killed PVP

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I have two quests left to complete on my "gold" and they show.

Go back to your previous zones in the Cadwell gold quest set in case you missed one of those
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found what you meant

missed 1 in Eastmarch

but again no one came up and told me anything, no courier or anything, just run around until find something, kind of dumb

but makes for good exploring the maps

also saw what I had to do in Almanac, only quest I was missing, once done, everything popped up finished Gold
    One Tamriel killed PVP

• symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    I finished just short of vr10, the xp system needs to hurry up and get revamped.
    I felt like a robot questing.

I missed a dolmen here and there, which i went back to do and got the vr10.
    What do we do now? grind craglorn? or something? Dungeons?

Doesn't seem to much option to get the last ranks.

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
    v16 - Breton Templar - Heals
    Guildmaster of the witchers (PS4 eu) - 500 members trading guild in craglorn.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    symonator wrote: »
    I finished just short of vr10, the xp system needs to hurry up and get revamped.
    I felt like a robot questing.

I missed a dolmen here and there, which i went back to do and got the vr10.
    What do we do now? grind craglorn? or something? Dungeons?

Doesn't seem to much option to get the last ranks.

same, just made a post asking

are you on Xbox one?
    One Tamriel killed PVP

• symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    i'm on ps4 @pcar944 - but ye think dungeons are probably going to be what we'll need to do.
    Craglorn doesnt really seem to offer much XP in all honesty, i read it got a heavy nerf.

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
    v16 - Breton Templar - Heals
    Guildmaster of the witchers (PS4 eu) - 500 members trading guild in craglorn.