Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf timer question?

flintstone
flintstone
✭✭✭
So, I got the bite, did the quest.........leveled werewolf to level 10, morphed the ulti, leveled all passives, leveled all actives to level 3...........Why do I have a timer showing 5 days and some amount of hours counting down?
  • ForgottenHeretic
    Once you have the disease the timer remains even if you complete the quest to remain a werewolf, once it runs out you will still be a werewolf though
  • flintstone
    flintstone
    ✭✭✭
    Once you have the disease the timer remains even if you complete the quest to remain a werewolf, once it runs out you will still be a werewolf though

Thank you.......I feel better now! ..........was a little worried something went wrong.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The timer is showing how long you have until you can bite someone else. Once you bite someone, the time will start again.
  • flintstone
    flintstone
    ✭✭✭

JKorr wrote: »
    The timer is showing how long you have until you can bite someone else. Once you bite someone, the time will start again.

Very good, thanks for that.