Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I need a moderator to contact me immediately. (please)

Chaos0720
Chaos0720
✭✭✭
I'm not about to break the rules and get myself in trouble, but there is something that I need to speak to a moderator about because there is something majorly wrong going on in the forums and it doesn't seem to be getting addressed. I hate that the only way to get a moderator to talk to you is by breaking the rules. -.-
Edited by Chaos0720 on July 5, 2015 7:12PM
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a report button
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    Garion wrote: »
    There is a report button

Thank you for that ever so helpful post, but apparently the report button is broken. I'm not about to discuss why I need to talk to them, as I said. I'm not breaking any rules. I asked for a moderator, which you are not. So please move along. Thank you.
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaos0720 wrote: »
    There is a report button

Thank you for that ever so helpful post, but apparently the report button is broken. I'm not about to discuss why I need to talk to them, as I said. I'm not breaking any rules. I asked for a moderator, which you are not. So please move along. Thank you.

Oh, someone is touchy.

Be happy

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    Chaos0720 wrote: »
    There is a report button

Oh, someone is touchy.

Be happy

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Oh someone is trolly. let's see if the suggested report button works... -.- (and no i'm not reporting you)
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, folks.
    As we do not allow discussion of moderation on the forums, we are closing this thread. If you feel a comment has violated our Code of Conduct, we ask you to please flag the post or thread so that we can investigate it. If you believe that something is not working correctly with the game or the forums, please submit a support ticket to http://help.elderscrollsonline.com/. Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on July 5, 2015 7:58PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.