Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gear aeisthetics...

Chaos0720
Chaos0720
✭✭✭
Dunmer pants... Am I the only one that dislikes the design? I know I could choose colors that wouldn't make it stand out as much or pick different pants, which i will do at level 50, but I use a blue and white color patter, and the pants look like I'm wearing stretchy shorts with leggings underneath. Add to the ensemble that the boots come nearly up to his knees, it makes him look like a terrible cowboy from a really terrible um... "adult erotica film".

Anyone else have things like this that they don't like? (Yes I know there's a website that shows you what stuff looks like, but it doesn't show what colors are not changeable.).

I also wish we could dye out weapons. :/ lol
Edited by Chaos0720 on July 5, 2015 4:50PM