Harvesting Equipment Surveys and the 10% double node chance...

CaptainObvious
CaptainObvious
✭✭✭✭
So, having bug reported this and sat on this for a while. The 10% chance to double resource node yield does not apply to survey nodes (rich, etc.).

Should it?
Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • Mansome
    Mansome
    ✭✭✭
    So, having bug reported this and sat on this for a while. The 10% chance to double resource node yield does not apply to survey nodes (rich, etc.).

Should it?

It says it does not work on it in the description if I am not mistaken. I think it works on non-survey nodes. Personally I think the chance for double needs to be upped if its not going to work on surveys.
    Edited by Mansome on July 5, 2015 6:09PM
    Options
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    True. They are not "normal" nodes. Then again getting barely double digits would still be just a scratch of the surface.
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
    Options
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the CP chance is turned off at survey nodes. The CP chance works by looting same node twice if it procs, and i have e.g. never received four mats from the "dual" nodes - always two.

My opinion: yes CP chance should proc on survey maps too. They are reward from daily quests which heavily limits their yield, compared to normal farming where is no such daily limit.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
    Options
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree. The tricky word in the CP enhancement text is "normal" node. Survey nodes are fancy nodes.
    Options