Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Upgrade Your Miner Hireling!!!

BigBoi314
BigBoi314
✭✭
I upgraded my Miner Hireling under the Blacksmithing skill line 2/3 times and immediately it brought me a Daedra Heart...got back on today and it had sent me two more! Best investment I've made, the Daedric Armor is my favorite!
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. Lol. The passives for the smithing are pretty amazing. People tend to overlook them because their passive, but you can only have 10 total abilities slotted with 2 ultimates. Morph each of those and your only looking at 24 skill points. Anything spent on active skills beyond that is a waste (in my opinion).

I'm particularly fond of the passives that make your upgrading more effective (temper expertise, tanin expertise, and resin expertise.