Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fastest way to reach vr14

dbonifaci_ESO
dbonifaci_ESO
✭✭
I've come back to the game due to the ps4 release. I've played since beta and I have a vr7 dk and vr5 sorcerer. However, all the vr ranks I gained on those two were from doing the dark crystal trains when craglorn first came out before they nerfed it. So apart from rerolling everytime I hit 50 in order to enjoy the non vet cyrodiil, what would be the fastest way for me to get to vr14 so that I'm also able to at least stand a chance in the normal campaigns?
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything in Craglorn is nerfed, I think people grind vet dungeons and dungeons in Cyrodil these days, Cyrodil dungeons are decent as spawn rate is so damn fast. Also I dont know if they nerfed DSA yet, 2-man DSA could be one, but its probably nerfed too.