Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

when to enter Craglorn? playing solo

pcar944
pcar944
✭✭✭✭
hey guys

I'm on a last section of Gold and I'm only a vr6

I can enter Craglorn for some XP? when is a good time?

what do I do if I play solo?

I am sorcerer using pets and Ward most of time

I'm a vr6

thank you
One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There isn't any solo content in Craglorn. You can solo most of the group content, but it depends on your gear and personal skill. Generally it's best saved for higher vet ranks, but you can go in and test how you're doing against a pack of welwas. In any case, Craglorn isn't a good place to earn XP nowadays, it was nerfed to the ground. You have plenty of Silver and Gold quests left, do those to level up, grind in your v10 zone, run dungeons etc.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn is designed to be for 4 person party's in the level range VR11-VR14
    It is not designed to be solo-able and doing so will be a steep task.

I advice you to continue cadwells silver and gold. Once you reached VR11, you are out of soloable content and you either choose to do craglorn with a group, do daily pledges with a group, do PvP, create a new character or quit the game till they release solo PvE veteran zones
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh ok, thanks, I stay out then
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...