Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bloodfiend's found in Grahtwood

Robert_E_Pee
Hey guys I'm new here and was just walking around Grahtwood and noticed two bloodfiend's (vampires) just out in the open. I'm not sure if this is normal because I know they're only said to spawn in Reaper's March of the Aldmeri Dominion, but this is the first I've heard of them out here. If anyone wants to be bit by them and possibly turn just send me a group invitation and come to me. ( PSN - Robert_E_Pee )

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    bloodfiends spawn in all maps, but nobody ever reported that they bite besides the spawns in reapers march (and the other 38-45 zones). So it would only be news if you obtain vampirsim from them.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Robert E Lee would be proud
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • MerlinGambino
    Those bloodfiends don't bite. Has to be in Reapers March.
    MageLife
  • bosshound
    bosshound
    Soul Shriven
    Since y'all are talking about bloodfiends, does the moon really matter or they just spawn every single game night?
  • Robert_E_Pee
    bosshound wrote: »
    Since y'all are talking about bloodfiends, does the moon really matter or they just spawn every single game night?

They come out randomly, I'm not too positive if it's the moon phases that change it or simple the days but it's random. Both werewolves and bloodfiends spawn at night randomly throughout the week it seems.
  • poughe
    poughe
    The only way to get vampirism or werewolf is REAPERS MARSH. With that said the moon cycle just makes it more of a chance to see them (Vampire - New Moon) (Werewolf - Full Moon). Of course since it is so random I have seen some of opposite moon phases and in between. It's luck and consistency with looking around to find them...best to do with a small group to cover more ground
    VR-14 Altmer Templar - Healer/DPS (AD)
    VR-1 Nord Nightblade - Tank (AD)
    VR-1 Altmer Sorcerer