Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Accessing the other alliance zones for storyline

tangentx
tangentx
Soul Shriven
I have recently completed the story line as far as I can tell(No more main story lines popping up). I have also achieved VR1. I'm curious because I thought that completing these things would allow me to go to the other regions and play through their storyline. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance,
TangentX
  • Mordant61
    Mordant61
    go to the harborage and talk to caldwell.
  • tangentx
    tangentx
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks!
  • tangentx
    tangentx
    Soul Shriven
    Well maybe that was a hasty thanks. Caldwell has nothing to say. Maybe its glitched?
  • waco61
    waco61
    Soul Shriven
    im having a similar problem done aldmeri then ebonheart but harbourage in stonefalls is empty, all quest lines in both domains finished, cant get the daggerfalls to start,
    ive already done this with a different character starting from daggerfalls with no problems
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tangentx Have you completed "God of Schemes", which is Chapter 6 of the Main Quest? As soon as you finish that one, Cadwell should give you "Cadwell's Silver" and tell you to go to the next alliance zone.

@waco61 Check the "Cadwell's Almanac" section of the Journal - this lists everything you need to do to finish the quest. Once you have completed all objectives in Cadwell's Silver, you have to go back to your original Harborage to end the quest and start the next one.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • tangentx
    tangentx
    Soul Shriven
    I believe my issue is that I completed the God of Schemes quest, but for some reason it doesn't think I did. I may have to send an email to support unless anyone has an idea.

Thanks again for all the help
  • waco61
    waco61
    Soul Shriven
    thnx enodoc will get on it