Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where do i find the Werewolf Quest?

Rebelheart
Rebelheart
Soul Shriven
Where do i find the quest i'm having trouble finding it i've been attacked by a werewolf and have the disease but cant seem to find the quest where do i have to go to make the quest start? i'm in the Aldmeri Dominion alliance, does it start in Reapers March? many thanks :)

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whenever you approach a wayshrine (wether or not it need to be in reapers march is unsure, but it might), you will be approached by an npc. This npc will stay at that wayshrine for you!

There is a know bug on the console that npc's don't show up. they are there but invisable. You see the option to interact but it is greyed out. This is often solved by logging off and on, but when the npc did spawn invisable at the first wayshrine you visited, it might be hard to remember which one.

The known bug is listed as "Will be improved in the next patch" in this thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/esotu-console-launch-known-issues/p1
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same problem. I'm in Ebonheart, so I don't know the name of the cities elsewhere, but if you go to the major city near the vamp/ww shrines, there should be a lady there that will start the quest. For example she was in Riften in the Rift for EH. She was standing outside of a building. Her name is Thoreki or something like that.
  • Rebelheart
    Rebelheart
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks guys I've just found it :)
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    Whenever you approach a wayshrine (wether or not it need to be in reapers march is unsure, but it might), you will be approached by an npc. This npc will stay at that wayshrine for you!

There is a know bug on the console that npc's don't show up. they are there but invisable. You see the option to interact but it is greyed out. This is often solved by logging off and on, but when the npc did spawn invisable at the first wayshrine you visited, it might be hard to remember which one.

The known bug is listed as "Will be improved in the next patch" in this thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/esotu-console-launch-known-issues/p1

I don't think that they are at the wayshrines for console at least not for ww. I asked someone at the shrine and they said she would be standing outside a building and that's where I ended up finding her. Not sure if that's part of the bug or what, but I wasn't approached at a wayshrine.
  • Rebelheart
    Rebelheart
    Soul Shriven
    I wasn't approached just found her in town leaning against a pillar :)