Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Advice for levelling 46-50?

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
Just beaten the main story and I'm level 46. I've already completed all previous areas in terms of quests, skyshards, lorebooks, etc.
I don't think I'm ready for Cyrodiil yet, and I don't want to move onto my next alliance before I reach level 50.

How would I go about gaining the last 4 levels before I hit Veteran?
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps go and do content you skipped?

To complete the Maim Story and only 46 means you skipped a load of content, frankly, the usual complaint is that people get to the end of zones with quests at green or even grey.
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »

To complete the Maim Story and only 46 means you skipped a load of content, frankly, the usual complaint is that people get to the end of zones with quests at green or even grey.

Seriously! I explored all over each of the zones. I've completed all the quests I came across, I even got the Pact Hero title!

Also, I went into Coldharbour to grind enemies. I was in there for about twenty minutes killing enemies of 47-50, and the progress bar to level 47 hasn't visibly increased. Is that normal?
  • kamikaze590
    KerinKor wrote: »

Seriously! I explored all over each of the zones. I've completed all the quests I came across, I even got the Pact Hero title!

Also, I went into Coldharbour to grind enemies. I was in there for about twenty minutes killing enemies of 47-50, and the progress bar to level 47 hasn't visibly increased. Is that normal?

Here is a trick for grinding in coldharbor, when you are grinding enemies, don't look at the xp bar for a while, if you continue to look at it after each kill it drains your self confidence, trust me you will get there
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    hmmm .... I'd expect with 20 minutes grinding in ColdHarbor you should have leveled at least once .. easy
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• yennej487
    yennej487
    Arx corinium. For some reason it leveled me in two days, while other group dungeons gave me no xp.
    Edited by yennej487 on July 5, 2015 3:17AM
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yennej487 wrote: »
    Arx corinium. For some reason it leveled me in two days, while other group dungeons gave me no xp.

I've got a pledge for that, so I'll give this a try.