Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

White gear with black from the waist up

Juju9269
Juju9269
Soul Shriven
Does anyone know of this gear that's white with a shadow from the waist up? Blacks out the face kind too. I saw someone with it and asked how'd they get it. All they said was PVP, but wouldn't tell me what it's called or how to actually get it
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Possibly the Shadow Walker set but I'm not sure. Couldn't find any pics that sounded like that altho he could have dyed it that way.
    Shadow Walker only comes in boots, legs and 3 piece jewelry so that could explain why the top was different.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Juju9269
    Juju9269
    Soul Shriven
    It looks like a robe. The arms, face, torso are blacked out. The rest is white. Looks pretty cool. I wanted to see how to get it