Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PT Fighters Guild Recruitment (Ebonheart Pact)

DarkShadowDarkAngel
DarkShadowDarkAngel
Soul Shriven
Greeting Fellow Gamers

I am the Leader for the PT Fighters Guild, on the Playstation 4 system (Europe Server), and I'm happy to announce to all, that my guild is currently recruiting. This guild is very recent (approximately 2 hours) and considering that i am still the only member, i wish to seek new players to this epic MMO. I am playing this game on a daily basis, so the guild will be active every day. Currently i'm playing with a Nord Templar warrior that is on level 10, and who wishes to unite with other players to kick some freaky butts on Tamriel. From Portugal to all corners of our world, all players are welcome, and it is my deepest belief that puting an effort together, towards a fun and relaxed environment, we might all learn with each other and become more experienced fighters (independently if you are an rogue, or an mage or even an warrior), and as well developing a deep understanding of the game, its core functions and obviously the game's rich lore universe.

If you are an hardcore gamer seeking new adventures to prove your might, or a casual player to spend a few worthy moments or even if you're just seeking new friendships, i welcome you. If it is your wish to join the PT Fighters Guild for the PS4, please contact on this system, mentioning that the subject is related to the guild recruitment. My PSN nick is: DarkShadowDarkA.

Regarding to any particular questions you might have, please do not hesitate to ask.

I welcome you to join the PT Fighters ranks, and hope that together we might create an environment, where the Elder Scrolls Online experience is taken to the highest level possible.

Kind regards

DarkShadowDarkAngel
  • neoge0
    neoge0
    Soul Shriven
    Interested! Been trying to team up and get together with some PT ESO players myself.

I'm a Nightblade Assassination Dark Elf my self on the Ebonheart Pact faction. Just got to lvl 20. Sent you an invite let's get quest together sometime.

Ate a próxima então. Ve se dizes qualquer coisa. Fica bem

Cheers
  • DarkShadowDarkAngel
    DarkShadowDarkAngel
    Soul Shriven
    neoge0 thank you for your support. I would like to team up with a lot of Portuguese players, so if you know anyone else who might be interested in joining for Tamrielish teamwork or even some crazy shenanigans, send them on this way.

Abraço

See you later on the Battlefield
  • DarkManolis
    DarkManolis
    Soul Shriven
    Can you pls invite me?
    Edited by DarkManolis on October 5, 2015 1:16PM