Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

cant sell stuff on guild store even when i have permission to sell, how do i fix this?

killerclowns16
I've been wanting to sell on the guild store for a couple of days now and its not letting me. I looked at my rank and all that in the guild and where it says "sell in Guild Store" lights up with a check mark, how do i fix this ?

Best Answer

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, that would be why. You must have 50 people to have a guild store. Glad you figured it out :)
    Answer ✓
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    What happens when you try to list an item? Does it allow you to put in a price? Can you not see the listing screen at all?
  • killerclowns16
    i think its b/c my guild has lower people then it did we had 54 now we have 47.
  • killerclowns16
    Thanks for helping