Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck in werewolf form bug

kayotiick
kayotiick
Hello! So I've come across an interesting bug. While I was in werewolf form, I went into my inventory and when I closed it, the blue bar was gone and I was still a werewolf. I ran around and it never went away. It did cause lag. Sometimes I couldn't run or howl and I also couldn't fast travel. After logging out and back in, everything seemed fine again. I fast traveled to a friend of mine and on his screen I was still in werewolf form. So I tried turning into a werewolf again and I once again got stuck. I tried dying. Didn't work. So I completely quit the game and signed back in and on my friends screen I was invisible and I turned into a werewolf again and I didn't get stuck but I still appeared to be in werewolf form on my friends screen.

Also I should add that I did hit veteran rank while in werewolf minutes before this bug.

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else??