Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The Super Best-Friends Guild Recruiting! [Ebonheart]

Little_Mexican
The Super Best-Friends are a group of people who have come together to try to help each other find success and have fun in this game. Whether that be through fighting through dungeons, helping each other level up and creating armor/weapons, doing what we can to help our alliance in PvP, or just simply hanging out together as we quest individually, our guild strives to create a close community of players that can help each out and improve everybody's experience. We're a smaller group right now, with only around 10 members, but we're looking to grow.

We are looking for players of all levels and all classes. Most of our guys are at least level 30, and a few are about to hit veteran ranks, but we'll take any levels in. Our main goal is to enhance the experience of everyone within the guild while online by creating a community you can turn to for assistance and resources.

Why should you join?
  1. Crafting assistance: Many of our members specialize in one or more of the crafting disciplines, including clothing, enchanting, blacksmithing, woodworking, and alchemy. Most are willing to help our members free of charge as long as they have the materials! This will no doubt be a huge help as you level up and as you begin to take on dungeons and PvP.
  2. Friendly people: We all like to joke around and have a good time. We're pretty chill, and pride ourselves in building a pretty relaxed, fun environment for people to hang out with.
  3. Group activities: We take part in a few activities as a group, including dungeons throughout the day when enough people are online and can get together and PvP on most nights when players are available. Having a group of people makes these things easier and much more fun.
  4. Socialization: A good number of us are usually on guild chat, so even if you don't want to do any group activities that day, there's still people there to talk and hang out with!
  5. Werewolf bites: Our guild has a couple of werewolves, and we're definitely willing to bite any and all of our active, social members. We'd like you to be a member for a little as to ensure you don't just join, get a bite, and leave.

Hopefully this interests you. If so:

How can you join?
  1. Comment on this thread with your PSN username and anything else you'd like to go ahead and tell us (time zone, class, level, etc). I'll personally make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
  2. Message me on PSN at the username Little_Mexican19 and let me know that you saw this thread and are interested! I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
  3. Message Capt_Kev0 on PSN, one of our officers. Make sure to let him know you saw this thread and you're interested.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Check out this video from one of our dungeon expeditions!
goo.gl/6bWg8d
Edited by Little_Mexican on July 27, 2015 11:04PM
  • Little_Mexican
    Might be doing some PvP tonight with a few of the members, not sure how many will be getting on tonight but it's still a good chance to meet some of us and see if you're interested!
  • Little_Mexican
    Everyone had a good time doing PvP tonight, and we picked up a couple people without a group who could potentially join us going forward. Hit us up to participate with us next time, might do the same tomorrow!
  • Little_Mexican
    Will be PvPing again tonight through pretty late most likely, as well as maybe some dungeons. If you're interested hit us up! We're up to 9 members, 6 officially in and 3 waiting to accept invites as they haven't been online. 1 more for bank!
  • guitarman8889
    guitarman8889
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, sign me up. Username guitarman8889
  • Little_Mexican
    Hey there, sign me up. Username guitarman8889

Hey! I'll be online in a little, I'll be sure to send you a message.
  • Little_Mexican
    Recruited our first member from this forum post yesterday, and recruited a few people within the game. We now have access to the guild bank! Will probably be PvPing again tonight if anybody is interested!
  • theskywalker1
    theskywalker1
    Soul Shriven
    psn - theskywalkr
    East coast time, LVL 15
    Ebonhart Pact
    I like to pve and dungeon crawl/delve
  • Little_Mexican
    psn - theskywalkr
    East coast time, LVL 15
    Ebonhart Pact
    I like to pve and dungeon crawl/delve

Hey man, not sure if you've noticed but PSN is going through some issues right now, but as soon as it's back I'll make sure to shoot you a friend request and a guild invite.

Not going to lie to you, we probably do a good amount more of PvP than PvE (especially when it comes to public dungeons, we mostly do group ones), but we really just like playing together so it's definitely something we might start to do, especially for guys who haven't completed all of them.

• Little_Mexican
    PvP'ed last night, at one point had 8 people total in our group and were having a good time. Will probably be doing more PvP, potentially some dungeons tonight!

Guild is up to around 15 members, we've finished designing our guild heraldry!
  • Little_Mexican
    Hey!

We've been inactive recently, especially on here. We're looking to fix that and just want to update real quick.

We PvP most nights, or at least do dungeons. Most nights we've had at least 5 people on for PvP, sometimes more. We'd love to get more and have enough people to have multiple groups on dungeons. Our home campaign is Blackwater at the moment.

We're a pretty social guild, so if you join we want you to preferably be involved. We're usually on the guild voice channel, so you can come hang out there, and that's where we'll usually plan what we're doing that day.

Excited to hear from people!
  • Little_Mexican
    PvP and will be completing the daily Undaunted pledges tonight!

Everyone is leveling up, some of us are getting pretty close to veteran ranks!
  • Little_Mexican
    Hey! Recruiting has been going great, we're up to 18 members! A few of us have hit vet 1 now, but we continue to recruit ALL levels.We've been doing a lot more dungeons lately since the transition to vet 1, but there's always guys looking to do PvP (both vet and non-vet).

Check out this video from one of our recent dungeons!
    goo.gl/6bWg8d
    Edited by Little_Mexican on July 27, 2015 11:03PM