Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

S.O.S

AkDarkness33
AkDarkness33
✭✭
Adventure went sour, got glitched inbetween the rock's crack!!!
no money to fast travel to wayshrines, can't access move sets, or dodge i'm done for!!!
edge of the map so noone passes by, located in Shadowfen bottom right corner, edge of map, eastside of a small island...
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send in a support ticket on the website. Even using /stuck costs in game gold now, so that probably won't help since you don't have money.
  • SinfulSoul
    SinfulSoul
    ✭✭✭
    You could always just queue up for Cyrodiil and once you are in your pvp campaign simply go back to the area you were before.
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Use the social tab to travel to player, try to party with somebody and do same if no friends or guildies are online.
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • AkDarkness33
    AkDarkness33
    ✭✭
    level 7
    noone to party with, no guild or friends ...
    :(
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no money to fast travel to wayshrines, can't access move sets, or dodge i'm done for!!!
    edge of the map so noone passes by, located in Shadowfen bottom right corner, edge of map, eastside of a small island...

There should be aslo command "stuck" on consoles, because i assume you are on consoles.

If not - try typing /stuck
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »

There should be aslo command "stuck" on consoles, because i assume you are on consoles.

If not - try typing /stuck

there is no slash command because we dont have text chat. but your'e right kind of...for xbox the /stuck is in the help tab down by options
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • AkDarkness33
    AkDarkness33
    ✭✭
    After hours & hours of being stuck, waiting & hoping that someone would cone my way... serioisly haha days of being in the rock's crack, I went to the menu scrolled to the help options & there was a *Get me unstuck* option that costed 53 gold that I didnt have on my person, so i'm assuming that It took from my bank, I am thankfully unstuck thank you to the ESO *whew*
  • AkDarkness33
    AkDarkness33
    ✭✭
    Thanks everyone for your wise words, im thankful for the advice may your adventures be better than mine
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Ysne58 wrote: »
    Send in a support ticket on the website. Even using /stuck costs in game gold now, so that probably won't help since you don't have money.

Please tell me that using /stuck command doesn't actually cost in game money to pay to get out of an untested developer error?

You surely jest ?
    “There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loomis wrote: »
    Ysne58 wrote: »

Please tell me that using /stuck command doesn't actually cost in game money to pay to get out of an untested developer error?

You surely jest ?

@Loomis It costs gold so as to avoid it being exploited for free travel. It used to kill you. which was more expensive as you then had to repair gear as well.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    1st game stuck command cost money I've played it usually has a time limit or just moves you like 10 game feet away
    “There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    a lvl 7 in shadowfen seems to be out of place. =P
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!