Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I continue the story?

Zavinus
Zavinus
✭✭
I haven't heard from that Prophet guy in a while, last time I saw him was when I had rescue some girl in a dungeon while she slowly gets her armor/weapons back. I'm in the Daggerfall Covenant. How do I continue the story?
Edited by Zavinus on July 9, 2015 3:51AM
~Zavinus, Xbox One

Best Answer

• Gabonadder
    a messenger will come to you when you reached the required level
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zavinus wrote: »
    I haven't heard from that Prophet guy in a while, last time I saw him was when I had rescue some girl in a dungeon while she slowly gets her armor/weapons back. I'm in the Daggerfall Pact. How do I continue the story?

The propet apears to you once every 5 levels. Resqueing Lyris was the level 10 story. the next one is at level 15. Once you reach that level and you approach a wayhsrine in a main city the prophet will appear to you and give you the quest.

It is actually a short quest and feels like it is a side quest. You need to go to your alliance starter town, go into a house, find a hidden ledge, kill a few skeletons and a minor boss and then visit the harborage. So it might be easy to do it and miss that you did it.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Zavinus
    Zavinus
    ✭✭
    Thanks.
    ~Zavinus, Xbox One
  • xXxCautionxXx
    xXxCautionxXx
    Soul Shriven
    Is this how you move on in the main story then?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this how you move on in the main story then?

Yes
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche