Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

cadwell's Gold - can't progress?

pcar944
pcar944
✭✭✭✭
I'm with Daggerfall

completed Aldmeri

now doing the Ebonhart

got to Bal Foyen, completed a set of quests, now I don't have any quest left to do, no one approaching, and I don't know where to go anymore?
One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    What kind of quests did you do?? it should end with defending the dock or defending the fort (you need to choose one). After that the person that gives the reward will also offer you the quest "warning davon's watch".

If you missed it, no reason to panic. It is not required for the almanac. Head over to Stonefalls and you will find the questgiver for the first quest that count for the almanac.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've already finished the Doc

right after killing a boss on the ship, everyone thanked me, but no one there wanted to talk to me about anything

I ended up running around all over the island killing things and eventually found other stuff to do which was also related to the story, because as soon as I got done there, a messenger caught up and sent me on my way

game has a lot of weird bugs
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...