Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Convenience spells, Portals etc.

Airik32180
Airik32180
✭✭
While we all realize we can just type /stuck in most cases and teleport to a wayshrine. Certain convenience spells added could be a good crown store item.

Portals, most RP' players could benefit from being able to cast a portal that takes them to the closest wayshrine, while PVE and PVP players may find they need to log out or they are carrying to many items and need to sell off, and casting a portal could be a benefit.

Projections, many NPC encounter's have a protection of sorts, so why not have a fun spell to cast where you can run around as a projection allowing you to both spy around the corner, or just use for RP.

Summoning ritual, while we can all teleport to player, but that honestly just takes you to a way shrine, with Summoning Ritual, group members could summon you directly to a location.

Conjure Daedric Merchant, So you're out in battle and realize, Oh' my inventory is full and I really need to get back to sell off but then run back so I don't have to destroy items to turn in my quest. Conjuring the Daedric Merchant would allow for players to sell items off, repair, and get back to playing the game they love.