The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Homes and guild halls.

Airik32180
Airik32180
✭✭
Everyone loved the fact you could build homes in previous games. Why not have it to where you can purchase land in ESO, even have it as a pocket realm. Guild leaders can purchase land and spend crowns to build a guild hall that suits their guild, from non vamp n ww, to everyone else having something that tailors to their guild. Many RP guilds are plagued by players whom troll, so why not have it set to where you have to be wearing your guild tabard to teleport to your guild hall?

Homes, have to spend crowns to purchase land, and use crowns for the building materials.... Have it set to where you must be grouped to enter someone's home.

This could also be a perk for ESO + Plus membership, get the land for free but still have to spend crowns for the home purchase.
  • iassi1ub17_ESO
    Not a bad idea, but it would take a lot of work. Also, I think that this removes the need for bag space. In skyrim i would just dump everything in my houses.
  • Airik32180
    Airik32180
    ✭✭
    It would help with bag space that is for sure, have a spell that you purchase that teleports you directly to your home. and if you're grouped, friends can come over to visit.
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    Nahhh, this is how it's supose to be done ..

Houses will be auctioned like the Merchants for the Guild Banks, inside yes maybe you could pay with crowns for some extra accessories but that's it, nothing more nothing less on crown's... There should be tho stuff u pay with gold that will be taken from guild bank every now and then, like a Chest that contains Guild Bank option, a merhcant with the guilds store, and a wayshrine, everything else should be decorative , etc...

That's how it should be so it can be fair for all, to purchase one, not saying that I wouldn't buy ally of crowns for something like this for my Guild because I would, but it should be a function that all can achieve...
    P.s something like this is a big thing so yeah it won't be added in like the next small patch, more like the next Big update..

Also maybe some more npcs could be added have no idea atm, maybe a map that will update every now and again with a selected campaign that can also be paid with gold Ofc..

These things tho in gold should be very expensive so only bet active and seccesfull guilds can get. With a high starting biding price Ofc...
  • Airik32180
    Airik32180
    ✭✭
    There are not enough homes, making a pocket realm for land ownership would be the most logical direction
  • HisShadowX
    HisShadowX
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to owned land in an instanced area
  • Krossus
    Krossus
    ✭✭✭
    Airik32180 wrote: »
    Everyone loved the fact you could build homes in previous games. Why not have it to where you can purchase land in ESO, even have it as a pocket realm. Guild leaders can purchase land and spend crowns to build a guild hall that suits their guild, from non vamp n ww, to everyone else having something that tailors to their guild. Many RP guilds are plagued by players whom troll, so why not have it set to where you have to be wearing your guild tabard to teleport to your guild hall?

Homes, have to spend crowns to purchase land, and use crowns for the building materials.... Have it set to where you must be grouped to enter someone's home.

This could also be a perk for ESO + Plus membership, get the land for free but still have to spend crowns for the home purchase.

/bump

Know thyself, know thy enemy; a thousand battles, a thousand victories.......................Sun Tzu